SOUND FIXES PACK V 12.0BY ·
Added American Truck Simulator edition
(with its own American variant of parking brake noises, police sirens and AI truck/bus traffic horns)
1) Tire / Tyre sounds:
– Realistic asphalt tire sounds that resonate depending on how fast you are
accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
– Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt or gravel roads.
2) Suspension sounds:
– Increases range of suspension sounds from just tire suspension sounds
to cabin, trailer and tire suspension sounds.
– Light impacts trigger speed bump or irregular road surface suspension sounds
– Medium impacts trigger squeaking of cabin
– Very hard impacts may trigger the sound of a key swinging
3) – Gameplay and User Interface sounds:
– “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound.
Volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in-game.
– “Bing bong” chime for train loading screen sound and
ferry loading screen sound.
– Reworked garage door sound and corrected its volume to a lower level
– Reduced volume of adviser message sound
4) Fuel / Gas station sounds :
– Classic/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping
(circa 1960s to 1970s).
– Real fuel pump, fuel lid sounds, door close and key insertion sound effect
for after refueling to a full tank.
5) -Common truck sounds:
– Mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds.
Can be heard when you have abused the transmission and gearbox.
– Increased volume for interior stick sounds:
parking brake stick,
blinker stick lever
Real stick/switch/button sounds for:
– parking brake,
– hazard light,
– blinker / indicator / turn signal,
– light switch
– Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound
– Lift axle has button press sound effect
– Real sound effect for trailer coupling. Also includes the sound of
the trailer brakes connecting straight after the fifth wheel coupling
– Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks
(ETS2 exclusive feature)
6) AI Traffic sounds :
– AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds.
Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
– AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of sounds
(turbo, engines, gear changes)
– You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you
or passing by you in the oncoming lane
7) Environment sounds:
– Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
– Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain
– Louder train and airplane sounds